Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturdays in Portland

For the last two weeks, I've spent my Saturday mornings in Portland. Last week was to hang out with my lovely college roommate, Kelly.

Today was to see a long lost face. Bethany has been in San Diego working for Invisible Children and has now relocated up to Seattle (for the time being) and since I hadn't seen her beautiful face in over 5 months, another trip up north was necessary since she was only down for a couple of days.

We talked for hours over french toast, focaccia bread, and granola. Smiles were had and recaps were given. Although it was too short, any time I spend with her just brightens my day.

And we FINALLY got to meet Bethany's Wallis that she's been talking about since they were roadies together last fall. Wallis was just as magical as Bethany had described her and I loved spending time with someone who's been through what Bethany's been through. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. you look so precious! I forget we live so close. Next time your this way give me a call and we'll get lunch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 Beautiful ladies inside and out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete