Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

Is it Wednesday already? It feels like I just did my last Wednesday Wish List and now it's time for another. I suppose the long weekend + short work week has something to do with it. Today's wish list item is something Sam & I have been thinking about saving up for, since we downgraded our cable package.

The Roku Digital Video Player is made to play movie from Netflix & Amazon through your internet to your TV. What an ingenious idea! Now you no longer need to go to your local movie store, rent a movie (sometimes costing over $4) , watch the movie, and then remember to take it back the next day. With this box (and a Netflix subscription) , all you have to do is find the movie using the box and push play. Viola, you've got your own movie store at your fingertips!

1 comment:

  1. Paul and I have been thinking of buying that too! We upgraded our internet service so it is fast enough now . . . we might just get one someday :)

    ReplyDelete