Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

For some reason, I've recently had the urge to be creative. My family & friends might say I've always been that way, but lately it seems like I've got a handful of ideas that are constantly circling my head in hopes to be created. Some are as simple as card making, while others require more tools and are a little more complicated.

With my birthday just a few months away, this little item currently holds the top spot. I grew up with my mom using her's all the time -- she made vests for us, hair ties, blankets, and more. And in middle school, sewing was my favorite part of our elective rotation and I ended up being an class aid the following year. Unfortunately, I didn't continue much past middle school, but now I have the urge to create! By owning my own sewing machine, I would hopefully not spend as much money on items & projects that I could learn to make myself (although the cost of fabric might be more than I hope) .

I've planted the idea in Sam's head, so I suppose we'll see come July.

1 comment:

  1. Here's wishing you get your sewing machine. I have a Brother sewing machine and love it.

    ReplyDelete