Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap

  • This weekend marked the beginning of a string of busy weekends.
  • Friday brought Matt & Krista (Sam's brother & brothers' girlfriend) to stay the night at our house.
  • We made potato soup & homemade bread (yum!) .
  • And followed it up with brownies & ice cream while watching The Dark Knight.
  • Saturday came early...
  • Krista & I were on the road to George Fox by 8am.
  • We were meeting Donna & Laura (MIL & SIL) at George Fox for the 6th annual Selah Conference.
  • An overall great day filled with over 700 women listening to several speakers speak on the subject of change.
  • Very impacting & powerful!
  • Pizza & movies were on the agenda for Saturday night.
  • Plus a great phone conversation with my mom.
  • I love her!
  • Sunday = lazy day.
  • We skipped church (sorry God) and opted to work on the last of our home projects before the weather changes.
  • We weeded, mowed, organized the garage, cleaned off the front porch, and vacuumed the house (upstairs & downstairs) .
  • I also dropped off books & picked up a few more from Kali.
  • She's like my own personal library :)
  • Then it was Sunday night and the weekend was over.

Upcoming (busy) weekends include: visiting Portland to see two of my best friends, having dental surgery, going to Bend to see my mom, and carving pumpkins with the Grables. It feels like a lot, but I'm excited to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment