Friday, May 7, 2010

OOTD - Two in One




Necklace: gift from Costa Rica
Tee: Ann Taylor Outlet
Shorts: Abercrombie
Flats: Privo
(Picture taken by my husband, who was home today because it's his birthday - Happy Birthday Sam!)

I picked up this shirt on clearance last weekend, when shopping with my MIL & SIL, and I can already tell it will be getting a lot of use in my wardrobe. I will also come out and say I think I'm early on the official start of wearing white pants, but today (5.7.10) is suppose to be beautiful, so I'm wearing them anyways.




Dress: Gap
Belt: Anthropologie
Sandals: Forever 21

And here is what I wore yesterday (5.6.10) for our family pictures. A couple who I have known for years is starting up a photography business and as a 'thank you' for recommending them to my BIL & SIL-to-be for their upcoming wedding, they came to take some pictures of us and our pups. I can't wait to see how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment