Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy First Birthday Levi!

Remember when I posted about this baby coming into the world? Well, he is turning 1 today!


To be honest, I have felt a connection with Levi since before he was born. His mom, Michelle, and I would talk every day and as her excitement & nerves built, so did mine! I helped plan Michelle's baby shower & was actually in Bend the day he was born, therefore able to be one of the first people to meet this precious baby boy!


May 2, 2009 - Hours after Levi was born!


Happy First Birthday Levi!

I can't believe it was a year ago when I met you for the first time, but boy have you grown! I can't wait to see you next & marvel at all the changes that have happened since!

Love,
"Auntie" Meaghan :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Auntie Meaghan ~
    You made me cry!!! I can't believe it's been a year. Thank you for acknowledging my little monkey on your blog! You are so sweet!
    Loves,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete