Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer of Weddings

It is complete wedding mode over on Sam’s side of the family right now. Between May & July, there has been/will be three bridal showers, bachelor & bachelorette parties, plus two weddings*. Neither of these upcoming nuptials are new to this blog (see here & here), but as a forewarning, please be prepared for a few more wedding-related posts in the next couple months since my life will be sort of be full of it all!

This weekend we crossed one of the above events off our list – Matt & Krista’s couples shower!

My SIL graciously opened her home for the party & (with a little help from me) organized food, games, & a devotional for the blissful pair. It wasn’t anything fancy, but more about the couple & those there to show their support for them. And I think I can say they were very blessed throughout the entire day!

{don't worry, there was more food, it just hadn't arrived yet}

{The game - shower gift BINGO}

{The happy couple!}


*My best friend/maid of honor is also getting married this summer (August), which adds another bridal shower, bachelorette weekend, & wedding to the calendar :)

1 comment: