Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Love!

Can I just tell you how thankful I am for the wonderful people who love me and who I got to spend time with (coincidentally) for my birthday!

First off, Sam spoiled me with several gifts:

Anthropologie gift card {+ birthday discount}, New Moon DVD & Glee CD's!
(plus, a giant bag of Sour Patch Kids, which there is no picture of because that sucker was gone before I could take one.)


I also was surprised with a lovely birthday dinner on Monday night thanks to the Weathers. I love our weekly get togethers and really hope we can continue them even after the Bachelorette is over :)

Pasta & cupcakes + good company!


On Wednesday, we drove up to Sandy to prepare for one of the big weddings we have this summer - my BIL & (now!) SIL's wedding! - and in between all the choas of wedding preparations, my awesome in-laws threw me a mini party to let me know they were thinking of me. Love them!

Supplies to make creative cupcakes & a new seatbelt wallet!


While also up in the Portland area, I was able to sneak away to see my maid of honor/best friend/college roommate and spend a couple hours catching up, talking weddings (her's is in 3 weeks!) , and giving each other gifts - mine were for the birthday and hers were for the bridal shower I can't make due to the wedding above.
A new top + nail polish for me; A photo album + wedding frame for her (courtesy of my mom).


Luckily, my mom happened to be up in Oregon for a conference (and to also attend the aforementioned wedding) , so I got to go to lunch with her & finally catch up in person. I really really miss her! Oh and as you can see, she knows how to spoil me too!

Fiestaware bowls + magazine subscription + Sex & the City DVD's + decorative spools + a new top + a gift card!

And the first season of Glee delivered by my mom from my kind brother!

Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better 25th birthday! And a quick thank you to all who sent me sweet messages & cards - I really felt the love from everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment