Monday, July 12, 2010

OOTD 7.11.10 & 7.12.10

Sweater: H&M
Tee: Forever21
Skirt: me!
Sandals: Forever21


My husband so graciously gifted me an Anthropologie gift card for my birthday this year, so on Sunday (7.11.10) I headed up to the closest location & shopped with very little gilt :) Purchases will be shared soon!

As for my skirt, I followed Freshly Picked's skirt tutorial again (see first attempt here) and this was the outcome of my second skirt, which is currently one of my favorite pieces in my closet manily because of the bright yellow color!




Tee: J.Crew
Pants: Anthropologie
Sandals: Forever21


For my birthday today (7.12.10) , I had planned to wear a skirt or dress to fancy up my outfit a bit for the occassion, but when I looked out the window at the grey skies, I decided I'd wear my new pants instead, which are actually leggings disguised as pants. I suppose comfy & cute will be my motto today!

1 comment:

  1. Leggings are pants, you silly goose ;-)

    (CUTE, EITHER WAY) Also, a very belated happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete