Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weekend Highlights: 4th of July + OOTD

Because life seems to be flying by & our weekends are almost longer than are work weeks, I bring you another post of weekend highlights.

For the past two years, we've spent the 4th of July up at the in-law's house and this year followed suit. Throw in a weekend full of garage sales, BBQ's, fireworks, & family and you have a recipe for a great time!


Friday:
After a full day of garage sales, this was my biggest find - a new coach purse for $6!


Saturday:
Sam & I spent most of the day preparing for his brother's bachelor party. My main contribution was this homemade peach pie! {Sidenote: while the guys were eating burgers & pie, the girls headed over to my SIL's house, where we had planned to watch '27 dresses', but got distracted by talking instead :)}


Sunday:
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft
Tee: Gap
Belt: Anthropologie
Shorts: Abercrombie
Sandals: Forever21

Every year my in-law's church has an outdoor service for the 4th of July weekend and the only difference this year was the frigid temperatures, which I definitely didn't dress for!

Later that night, we caught the fireworks show from my SIL & BIL's house. Sam caught this shot from his view on the roof.


Monday: After a full weekend, we decided to play games & rest up. We did manage to walk off some of the food we ate that weekend which our bodies thanked us for.


And now it is Wednesday night already and before we know it, it'll be the weekend again. I love these kind of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment