Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: The day we got another sister!

It's been mentioned before, but this summer is full of weddings and this weekend we crossed one off the list & got ourselves a new sister out of the deal! To say we couldn't be happier is an understatement!

Here's a sneak peek of a few pictures I snapped with my camera (but I can't wait to see how Jonathan David Photography's pictures turn out!) :

Sisters - it's official!


The groomsmen having a little fun with mustaches on a stick.


Love this shot of the bride & groom, plus Jonathan David Photography at work!


Lighting the unity candle.


Sam toasting the newlyweds!


I'm sure this isn't the last you'll see about this wedding, but I couldn't resist putting something up for those wanting to see a couple pictures and announcing again how happy we are to have Krista in our family officially now!

1 comment:

  1. Bill has outlawed faux mustaches at our wedding and it makes me SO SAD.

    ReplyDelete