Tuesday, May 22, 2012

#photoadaymay Week 3


This week was a fun one!  I got to see a friend + her kids {who live in Texas} thanks to modern technology.  I felt like I was able to catch up at work {at least for the time being}.  I baked something {which hasn't happened in a long time!}.  And we took a little vacation with Sam's family to beautiful Central Oregon {which deserves a post itself}!!!


+ Day 14 - grass {+ the awesome Sam mowing it}
+ Day 15 - love {technology + friends in TX}
+ Day 16 - what I'm reading {my never ending inbox}
+ Day 17 - snack


+ Day 18 - something I made {fresh banana bread}
+ Day 19 - a favorite place {best Mac & Cheese ever!}
+ Day 20 - something I can't live without {Sam by my side!}


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment