Thursday, May 31, 2012

#photoadaymay Week 4+


I know it's Thursday & I usually do my weekly #photooftheday... posts on Monday, but I didn't want to wait until the following Monday to finish out May, so here I am today.  With 11 pictures :)

May has been good, but I'm ready for what lies ahead in June.  See you next week for the start of #photoofthedayjune!


+ Day 21 - where I stand {filing away}
+ Day 22 - pink {part of my closet}
+ Day 23 - technology {apply love}
+ Day 24 - something new {online purchases}


+ Day 25 - unusual {an empty sink}
+ Day 26 - 12 o'clock {Saturday shopping trip}
+ Day 27 - sweet {gummy bear}
+ Day 28 - weather {at least it's not raining today}


+ Day 29 - number {or nine}
+ Day 30 - my personality {in the form of bookcases full of pictures, books, & decor}
+ Day 31 - something beautiful {friendship with Kristi & Sherlai}

If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment