Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer Staples


Summer has always been my favorite season. When I was younger, it meant no school and my birthday. And now that I'm older, it means beautiful weather & plenty of BBQ's. So when it comes to summer staples, I have 3 staples that keep me comfortable through the summer months.

First, I turn to my most favorite tank top - Anthropologie's Reversible Seamless Tank.  With a variety of colors to choose from, there is one to match any outfit.  Then throw in the ability to wear it either as a scoop neck or a v-neck and you've got two tops in one!


Second, during the hot days, you really shouldn't leave home without a bottle of water!  I know there are countless reusable bottles out there these days, but my current go-to is the Contigo water bottle, with it's pretty colors & a BPA-free option.


The last, but certainly not least, on my summer staple list would have to be sunscreen.  It's actually a more recent discovery for myself, but something I've learned is more important that I thought.  After seeing what un-sunscreened skin looks like after years of sun exposure, I have learned that it's always good to bring a bottle wherever you go.


So what are you summer staples?

Check out BlogHer's Life Well Lived page for more ideas and while you're there, enter to win an iPod touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment