Tuesday, July 10, 2012

#photoadayjuly Week 1


Last week was refreshing.  I like to think that's what vacations are suppose to be like.  Full of... beautiful weather, lots of time to read & relax, trying new things, and enjoying the people around you.  And while there wasn't a lot of need for technology, I was able to capture some of great moments from our week in Nova Scotia.


+ Day 1 - self portrait {two of my favorites}
+ Day 2 - busy {day of travel}
+ Day 3 - best part of my day {vacation life}
+ Day 4 - fun {kayaking with Sam}


+ Day 5 - on the floor {Wilson + his toys}
+ Day 6 - chair(s)
+ Day 7 - garden {lettuce seems to be our #1 plant this year}
+ Day 8 - lunch {+ a delicious burrito, not pictured}


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment