Monday, July 23, 2012

#photoadayjuly Week 3


Looking back, this week was kind of tough.  Not necessarily picture-wise, but just life-wise. Between Sam being sick most of the week and my unfortunate fall yesterday {that thankfully, everything seems to be fine with baby + me right now}, we're ready to move on from this week.  And today, we get to find out who is inside of me, so that's got us all kinds of excited :)  Any last minute guesses?


+ Day 16 - sign {of a great husband + cook}
+ Day 17 - my addiction {lately, watching Gossip Girl from the beginning}
+ Day 18 - plate(s) {I heart Fiesta ware}


+ Day 19 - pet
+ Day 20 - eye {wear of choice}
+ Day 21 - 9 o'clock {this morning, garage sale-ing with this cutie}
+ Day 22 - upside down {photo above our bed}


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment