Monday, July 16, 2012

#photoadayjuly Week 2


Last week was a special one, as it contained my birthday!  Turning older doesn't seem to bother me much, but maybe that's because with each year, life seems to be getting more exciting.  This year is no exception :)

This birthday was pretty low key, with a little birthday lunch with coworkers, dinner with Sam, and an outpouring of love via gifts, calls, texts, & Facebook posts.  My people sure know how to make me feel special!


+ Day 9 - big {pile of Kleenex, thanks to the horrific head cold I have going on}
+ Day 10 - my favorite color {pink!}
+ Day 11 - letter {M!}
+ Day 12 - texture {handmade birthday flowers}


+ Day 13 - open
+ Day 14 - building {material for upcoming projects}
+ Day 15 - finger {most valuable}



If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment