Monday, August 13, 2012

#photoadayaug Week 2


I know it's only the second week in August, but because of a busy next few months, it already feels like it's almost over due to how often I'm looking ahead for planning purposes.  And that is a little sad because I love summer!  However, we have been enjoying the warm weather with family {especially our adorable niece!} and I'm trying to remember to be thankful for the moment, since that's all I know right now :)


+ Day 6 - writing {notes from work}
+ Day 7 - 8 o'clock {watching the Olympics}
+ Day 8 - glasses {so many to choose from}


+ Day 9 - messy {notes/handouts from a busy week}
+ Day 10 - ring(s) {the only ones I wear}
+ Day 11 - purple {beauty}
+ Day 12 - spoon {my niece's}

If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment