Friday, August 24, 2012

23 Weeks!


How Far Along: 23 Weeks!

Size of Baby: an ear of corn {8.5 in, 1.5 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: Thanks to a blog friend (Rhi), my maternity wardrobe has doubled with the addition of some adorable dresses & skirts.  Can't wait to rotate them in with what I already have!

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Lots of flutters, but just yesterday I felt my first kick/punch with my hand and that was one of the most surreal feelings.

Sleep: Been sleeping good, thanks to my body pillow.

What I miss: Not having to go to the bathroom all the time.

Cravings: I can't really think of anything I am craving...

Other crazy symptoms: While not really a symptom, the baby movement is the craziest thing!

Best Moment this week: Getting to see our baby girl again.  Still praying for God to heal her little body & make her strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment