Thursday, June 27, 2013

#5



It's that time of the year again... time to be mushy about my marriage and thankful that Sam has stuck it out with me for yet another year :)

But in all seriousness, I'm feeling incredibly blessed that we made it to this anniversary.  For some reason, #5 has always felt like a big one and after the year we've had, the significance of this milestone seems just a little greater.

Last year, I said "...this year will be one to remember!" which seems ironic now after all we've been through.  My first instinct is to say this year will be different, but I am trying my best to be patient and remember to pray for whatever God has in store for us & our marriage this next year. (Romans 12:12 is a good reminder for me - "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.")

Happy Anniversary Sam! 

 (Related posts: #1, #2, #3, & #4)

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary, Meaghan! I hope you and Sam have a lovely day together.

    ReplyDelete