Monday, June 3, 2013

Stitch Fix #2

It's Stitch Fix time again! 

As a refresher, back in March when I received my first Stitch Fix, I instantly fell in love with the ease of having someone else shop just for me.  From the delivery of the box, to trying everything on, and even the return back to Stitch Fix (in a prepaid envelope!), everything was just so easy!


So when I received my latest Stitch Fix this weekend, I immediately opened it up to see what had been picked out for me this time around.

 Brooke Dot Print Tab Sleeve Blouse by Ellison & 
Freddy Sleeveless Chriffon Dress by RD Style

 Natalia Stripe Draped Front Cardigan by Staccato

 Jasmen Ikat Embroidered Sheer Tank by Daniel Rainn

Rizzo Skinny Ponte Pants by Sanctuary

Besides being incredibly easy, I really like the fact that Stitch Fix lets me try everything on in the comfort of my home and see how the pieces would work with my current closet.  A big plus this time?  My box actually contained four complete outfits (minus the shoes), which made things that much easier!

Ultimately, I was pretty fond of the items I received.  Sure, they weren't all pieces I would have picked out for myself, but they were just what I had asked for after my last Fix - tunic-style tops to go with leggings.  I even received a pair of black pants to wear instead of leggings!  

Since I couldn't justify purchasing my whole box (even though I would have received a 25% discount off the total of all the items), I stuck with my gut and went with the black & white striped drape cardigan by Staccato.  I loved the drape detail, the stripes, and how many things I could instantly think of to pair it with!


So, have you tried Stitch Fix yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment