Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Thoughts

Whew!  I made it to Friday!

(Yes, I really said that aloud this morning :))

It's been a crazy week at work, which means as soon as I get home, the only thing I want to do is veg out on the couch.

So with little to write about my own happenings, I thought I'd share what has made me think a little harder, reflect a little deeper, and smile a little bigger this week:

  • My Influence conference roomie, Ashton (who I cannot wait to meet!), wrote a beautiful post last week on finding the heartbeat of her blog and ever since I read this post, I've been thinking a lot about the reason(s) I continue to write in this little space of mine. Maybe Ashton's post will push me to share some of my reasons too...
  • Megan from In This Wonderful Life has been someone I have admired for a few years now because of her transparency, especially around the life of her first son, Cohen. This week she shared about how her, her husband, and their toddler twins celebrated Cohen's third birthday and as I read about their day at the zoo, I prayed we'd be doing something similar in the future to honor & celebrate Charlotte's birthdays. I wouldn't wish the loss of a child on anyone, but I'm thankful for other moms who feel called to share what they've been through and offer hope with someone like me.
  • Finally, I wanted to include this post from Alexa of He and I of her and her adorable baby girl dancing. It's fun & carefree and I hope it brings a smile to your face as it did mine.

So that’s what I’m thinking about this week.  What's grabbed your attention this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment