Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Recap: Bullet Edition

  • We have people coming over this week (see here) , so this weekend was going to be used to get ready.
  • [Being a list writer] I made a list of everything I hoped to get completed this weekend (i.e. lots of cleaning!) .
  • Sam doesn’t work Fridays, so when I came home he had 90% of my list completed!
  • He’s wonderful!
  • By him doing this, I was left with more free time than I had planned.
  • On Saturday, we made breakfast, lounged around, worked out, and then went swimming.
  • It was fun!
  • Then we went to dinner with Tim at Red Robin (bottomless fries!) and caught up on life.
  • Sam & I weren’t ready to call it a night after dinner, so we stopped by RedBox & picked up some movies.
  • My pick: Confessions of a Shopaholic. His pick: I Love You, Man.
  • Reviews: enjoyed Shopaholic; I Love You, Man was a little crude, but I still laughed.
  • Sunday brought church & another open day.
  • So I attempted to sew.
  • After a few frustrations, I felt like I was (sort of) getting the hang of it.
  • And I finished my first (official) project – an apron for Sam!

  • We ended the night with a delicious dinner (steak, potatoes, zucchini from our OWN plant!) made by Sam and some Big Brother.
  • Why do I enjoy these (silly) reality shows so much?
  • We had a great weekend, bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment