Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brought to you by the letter E...

A few months ago, I met a George Fox Alum, Kaleigha, through the internet. Hopefully we'll meet in person one day soon. Kaleigha wrote her list of favorites that begin with the letter P and I thought, "how fun!" so she assigned me a letter and I put together my list. Here are ten of my favorite things that begin with the letter E:

1. Education - Call me a nerd, but I love my years in school. I cried every year when the school year ended and had butterflies in my stomach the night before the first day of school. If I had endless amounts of money, I'd definitely keep going to school for as long as I could.

2. Earl Grey tea - Hands down, my favorite! tea! ever! Give me a rainy day and a cup of Earl Grey tea and I'm set!

3. Earrings - Although I don't wear them as often as I should, I notice them on someone else almost instantly. I love the simplicity of post earrings and the glamor of dangly earrings!

4. Elbow Macaroni - As a child, I asked for Macaroni & Cheese for every meal. Now, I still love the stuff and will eat it any chance I get. My favorite aspect of the elbow macaroni noodles is sticking my fork through the noodle... so fun!

5. Electric Toothbrush - I've definitely had my struggles with my teeth and remembering the "brushing for at least 2 minutes" rule... all until Sam bought me my first electric toothbrush. Now I'll never go back!

6. Elizabeth - My middle name! My parents named it after my aunt's middle name and I wouldn't change it for anything!

7. Emotions - I definitely am an emotional girl, but what I love most is seeing others emotions because I feel it shows exactly how someone is feeling. Whether happy, sad, angry, or passive, emotions say a lot.

8. E-mail - As mentioned in a pervious post, e-mail is an easier communication for me and I'd much rather e-mail/instant message/comment than be on the phone. Drop me a line anytime!

9. Embraces - I love a hug, not the awkward side hug, but a true, strong embrace speaks volumes to me!

10. Employment - I thank God that I have a job every day and that I have found a job that I am not miserable at.

Anyone out there want a letter assignment now? Leave me a comment if so!

No comments:

Post a Comment