Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh so sick...

Since last Wednesday, our home has been a haven for sickness... and frankly, I'm sick of it!
Sam started to feel sick Wednesday night, which turned out worse than we thought because he was home on the couch for the next two days. The little bug stayed around until Saturday night, when it decided to attack me. Unfortunately, with a new job, I don't have the luxury of taking a sick day, so I've been doing my best to work it off. I did have a few hours, so yesterday I left at lunch and went home to sleep, hoping to sleep it all away. Nope, I woke up this morning still feeling just as sick. I'm also beginning to feel like I might throw up (sorry, too much information), but have been able to keep everything down.
I've heard from a few people that this cold/flu bug is going around, but I'm not one who usually gets sick. I feel so weak & tired, that all I want is to feel better. Here's hoping I can make it through the week and have a healthy weekend to rest.

3 comments:

  1. Meaghan I am so sad to heat that you are double sick. I am praying for you. Lord please help Meaghan get her strength back and feel better in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was actually Donna. Phil loves you too, and hopes that you are well soon. Somehow Phil's account was open still in safari.

    ReplyDelete