Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fireproof


I had heard about the movie originally when it came out and my in-laws went to see it. I remember thinking that I hadn't seen any previews of this particular movie. Flash-forward a couple months: The movie had left the theaters before we got a chance to see it and I was still intereted in what it was about. I read several blog posts and knew the general store line, but love any excuse to learn how to better my relationship with the one I love the most - my husband!

Tonight, Sam let me rent Fireproof and watched it with me. I have to admit, I teared up several times and thoroughly enjoyed the whole message. I pray that Sam and I never get to the point that Caleb & Catherine got to, but it never hurts to remember the one who loves you the most and to "never leave your partner behind".

No comments:

Post a Comment