Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Wants

I love browsing other blogs for ideas, crafts, and new purchases. I've recently seen a trend of blogs called 'Wednesday Wants', where people blog about what their current obsession may be. And with the current recession that's going on, this seemed like a good idea. So since I'm not shopping (at least) until the end of March, I'll share what I've got my eye on every Wednesday.

This week, I'm coveting the Martha Stewart Collection 26-Piece Alphabet Cutter Set. From A to Z, you can spell out any word(s) you want in a delicious cookie form. I love to bake and think this would be fun for adults & kids alike. I'd use it for birthdays, holidays, and fun nights at home. And for $35 you get 26 different cookie cutters - not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment