Friday, February 20, 2009

The one I always return to...

Over 6 years ago, I came across a purse I had to have. Being a girl, that's sometimes not hard to do, but this one was different. It came in a range of sizes and a rainbow of colors, not to mention it was made out of SEAT BELTS! That's right! Those things that save your life in case of an accident? Yeah! I was hooked and like I said, I had to have it!
I started out small, with a black mini Seat Belt Bag. It was the size of a clutch, but with handles. Although the size was small, it was my purse of choice. That is until I found this larger, pink Seat Belt Bag pictured above! Now, pink isn't as practical as, say black or brown, but this purse was too cute to pass up. And I don't regret it for a second. It's actually my favorite purse. Period.
Since then, my collection has grown to include 2 more purses and a wallet. I've haven't bought more because any of them have fallen apart, I actually just love the style so much and I thought, "why not get more!". Since they are made up of seat belts, they really do hold up through wear & tear - not to mention the comments you receive asking, "is that really made out of seat belts?".
Of course, I've purchased & tried several other bags & purses, but for some reason I always come back to my seat belt bags. I love them! And I can't sing their praises enough. If you're looking for a bag that is timeless, holds up well and is pretty reasonably priced, take a look at www.seatbeltbags.com - You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment