Friday, February 27, 2009

Wednesday Wants - Friday Edition =)

Today, I found myself struggling with my "no shopping" declaration. Every where I turned, I found something else I thought I needed. But so far, so good. No unnecessary shopping... yet.

As I was browsing blogs today, I found a link to shop I'd never heard of. As I began to look around, cute items of clothing kept popping up, yelling "pick me! pick me!". And as a bonus, their prices were unbelievable. This finding meant my newly started Wednesday Wants needed a Friday Edition because I couldn't wait.

This is Down East Basic's Very Vintage Skirt and I couldn't love it more! I have a few skirts in my closet, but wouldn't consider myself a "skirt/dress" person. Although for this skirt, I would become one! And like I said, the prices are not to be beat. This beauty runs for $26.99.

Boy, I wish I could shop because I know of a few weddings/baby showers I'll be attending this Spring & Summer and this skirt would definitely like to be there.

Update: I have the best husband in the world! He bought the skirt for me =)

3 comments:

  1. Um, so cute - for my baby shower!?! But I understand the no shopping, but is this really unnecessary? I think not!!!! Maybe a little early gift for yourself - for being so good at not shopping. Makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like cheating to me :).
    I wonder if unshoppinig and using the unshopping $ is cheating. I have $50 coming from Costco! :)
    That skirt has Meaghan written all over it. Tell Sam he is a young softy.
    Love and Smiles.

    This is Momma Donna but I get to your account through Phil's Thing. Sam will have to help me get to it on lm account through Foxfire one of these trips home. Aunt Laura is thinking about having a March Birthday time at her house March 15th. You will be invited if it works out.
    Love Momma D

    ReplyDelete