Thursday, December 6, 2012

38 Weeks!


How Far Along: 38 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a watermelon {19 to 22 in, 7 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: Just rotating through my limited closet of clothing options, with the only big difference being that I'm wearing the same pair of boots almost every day due to my swelling feet...

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: She's still moving & I'm so thankful for that!  I've heard stories where the movement starts to slow down at the end due to lack of room, but our girl keep letting me know she's still in there {and will hopefully stay in there for another week :)}


Sleep: Some days I feel more rested than others, but on average things are alright, besides constantly trying to find a comfortable position to be in and getting up to go to the bathroom multiple times a night, of course.


What I miss: Sleeping... comfortably, on my stomach, through the night.

Cravings: Looking back, I haven't had any major cravings.  Some foods sound better than others, but for the most part, food is food.  I have definitely noticed my appetite isn't what it used to be, but I'm just adjusting as needed.


Other crazy symptoms: The feet are still swelling, as I mentioned above, and the little one is still hanging out on my right side about 90% of the time, so those symptoms are still going strong.

Best Moment this week: Having a good appointment on Monday and getting to see our girl once again.  As we near the end, I have been thinking a lot about the ups & downs of this pregnancy and while it hasn't been without it's scares & tears, the fact that we've seen our little girl at least every two weeks for the last few months has been a blessing for me.


One more week to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment