Wednesday, December 12, 2012

39 Weeks! A.K.A. Delivery Day!



How Far Along: 39 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a watermelon {19 to 22 in, 6 to 9 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: Same as before and from what I hear, I'll probably still be in them for at least a couple more weeks.

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: If moves around as she is during our ultrasounds, then we've got a very active one on our hands.
  I think I'm going to miss her little kicks, but it'll be a whole new world to feel her move around on the outside :)

Sleep:  I got a decent amount a sleep this week.  Between the anticipation & nerves of today and the body aches, sleep is hard to come by, but I'll take whatever I can get.


What I miss: Not much right now... I think I'm just ready to meet our little girl and see what's next.

Cravings: Very little.  Actually, I've really noticed my appetite decreasing over the last week, which from what I hear is normal.


Other crazy symptoms: Pretty much the same as the last couple weeks - body aches, swelling feet, etc.

Best Moment this week: Taking time to get ready for today & enjoying Sam's company as much as I can as we'll have a new being to compete with as of 2pm today!



Thank you all for your prayers & thoughts throughout this pregnancy and I can't wait to introduce our little girl to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck! Can't wait for you to meet your sweet little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 5pm here so it's 3pm there. Oh man. I can only imagine how much is going on in your world right now. Praying for you and your family dear one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete