Saturday, March 17, 2012

Leap List item #3- Simply Blissed

It's been way over a month since I've mentioned anything about my Leap List, but don't take that as I've forgotten or moved on from it. Actually, I've been working on a few and am just waiting for them to be completed.

Turns out I did complete one of my Leap List items back in February, but for some reason hadn't gotten around to writing about it. So for recording sake, here's how I completed #3 - Get a massage.

To be honest, I thought getting my first {professional} massage would be one of the last things I completed, but once one of my best friends heard about my Leap List, she took it upon herself to help me out.

The best friend scheduled everything and all I had to do was show up and receive my massage. When I arrived, I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure what to expect. But thanks to the kind people at Simply Blissed, I came out feeling more relaxed than I'd ever felt before.

Now if only I had a second job so I could get a massage every month... I'd settle for once a year if I'm lucky!

Other Leap List items on the horizon...
#2 - Change my passport to show my married
#4 - Run a 5k
#6 - Install new flooring in our house


No comments:

Post a Comment