Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I enjoy shopping.  However, I am not made of money.  But do you know what turns all that around?  Having a best friend who wears the same size as you AND lives in the same town!  It's really awesome!  So thank you to my bestie, Kristi, for opening her closet to me this week {and every week} and always inspiring me to think outside my tee + jeans combo.

{scarf: NYC; sweater: Gap; pants: Old Navy; shoes: Born}

{necklace: Anthropologie; top: J.Crew, borrowed from Kristi; jeans: Nordstrom; shoes: Toms}

{sweater: J.Crew; shirt: Downeast Basics; jeans: Banana Republic outlet; shoes: Toms}

And my Pinterest inspiration for the week from the lovely Emerald at Sunday Crossbow:



And my interpretation from my closet:
{scarf: NYC; sweater + top: Anthropologie; jeans: Nordstrom; shoes: Clarks}


pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment