Monday, March 26, 2012

#marchphotoaday Week 4


This week flew by!  Literally, I don't really recall taking all my pictures, but lo & behold, I did.  Part of the reason for the fast week was that Sam & I have been busy working on our floors.  And I'm so excited to see some actual progress {pictures coming soon}.  Unfortunately, they all won't get finished overnight, but the fact that one room is done makes me feel like it won't be long before the rest of them get finished.  Send us some good, safe home improvement thoughts over the coming weeks, will you?


+ Day 19 - funny {the man who makes me laugh the hardest}
+ Day 20 - before/after {the start of new flooring}
+ Day 21 - delicious {snack - hummus & pita chips}


+ Day 22 - kitchen sink
+ Day 23 - moon {shaped cookie + Kristi}
+ Day 24 - animal {my favorite pup}
+ Day 25 - breakfast


If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment