Friday, March 2, 2012

Love: appSmitten

In the age of the smartphone, I feel like almost every one I know is talking about the newest + best app out there today.  Instead of trying to keep up with them all, I've decided to turn to the expertise of appSmitten for my app suggestions.


For those who haven't heard of the awesomeness behind appSmitten, listen up!  Simply put, appSmitten researches the millions of apps out there and then hand-selects the best ones to send recommendations on directly to people's inboxes daily/weekly/monthly {depending on how frequently you prefer}.


And did I mention this newsletter is free?  Because, to be honest, that was a big perk for me.  All you have to do is sign up and they'll do all the work.  How much easier can it get?

I first heard about appSmitten from a fellow blogger, Katie from Loves of Life, a couple months ago.  And since I signed up for their newsletter, I've immediately downloaded many apps primarily because of appSmitten's recommendation.

So if you're in the need for apps that will keep you organized, entertained, or productive, give appSmitten a try and see what new-to-you apps you will discover!



Disclosure: I teamed up with BlogHer to be an affiliate for appSmitten.  While I will receive a small compensation for newsletter subscribers, all the opinions above are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment