Monday, October 15, 2012

#fmsphotoaday October Week 2


We have entered the Fall weather scene here in the Pacific Northwest and by "Fall weather" I totally mean rain, rain, and more rain :)  Not to sound like I'm complaining here, because I'm not, more just stating a fact.  I'm actually really enjoying the scarves + boots aspect of it all.  Plus, I'm able to wear more from my closet - yay!

Is it feeling like Fall where you are?


+ Day 8 - angle {filled pillow}
+ Day 9 - red {a surprise baby gift from Target --- thank you Rhi!}
+ Day 10 - emotion {happy to finally have a dresser in the nursery!}


+ Day 11 - something close up {a photo Sam took that is currently my computer background}
+ Day 12 - on the table @ Chipotle
+ Day 13 - landscape {Fall trees in our front yard}
+ Day 14 - makes me laugh {how much Lily loves Kristi more than me}

If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment