Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lisa Leonard - Life by Design

Over the last several years, social media has played an influential role in my life.  Especially blogs.  I went from following just a handful of people I knew in real life to discovering those people who I instantly relate to and would dream of being friends with if we ever had the chance to meet in person :)  And Lisa Leonard is one of those people.

I first discovered Lisa through The Pleated Poppy's WIWW {What I Wore Wednesday} posts and was drawn to her simple, yet classic style and love of Anthropologie, but as I read back through her past blog posts, I realized the person behind the style was even better than I thought.

More recently, when we were told our child appears to have a disability of some sort, I have felt a deeper draw to read about Lisa's everyday life with her oldest son David, who also has special needs.  I know that no two stories are ever the same, but the faith & love that Lisa portrays gives me a lot of strength for our future and for that I am so thankful!

And now Lisa has the opportunity to share her story in the form of her own reality show & I couldn't be happier for her, her family, and the business she's created!  Take a look at the trailer below & check out her blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment