Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 Weeks!



How Far Along: 31 Weeks!

Size of Baby: {slightly larger} head of lettuce {19 in, 3.9 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: I see this prompt getting relatively the same answer each week from now on, but I do have to say that I am still enjoying the maternity dresses I borrowed from Rhi a lot this week.  They are so comfy!

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Still moving... Lately it's felt like she's trying to push on my hand when I put it on my stomach, which makes me feel like we're high-fiving or something :)

Sleep: I have been a pretty hard sleeper all my life, but one change I've noticed throughout this pregnancy is that I've become much less so.  And instead of baby waking me up in the middle of the night, it's our pup wanting to go to the bathroom.  At least I don't have to clean up any messes in the morning.

What I miss: Finding a comfortable position.

Cravings: Food.  I'm just hungry more often, so snacking throughout the day has become my normal.

Other crazy symptoms: I've mentioned this before, but the baby likes my right side and there are times when I think she's going to push herself out of my stomach.  I've also felt like my muscles are much more tense, which isn't fun.

Best Moment this week: I would say our nursery is about 75% and that makes this organizing girl very happy!  There are just a few more things to put on the walls and find a place for and then I think I will be able to say it's "done".

No comments:

Post a Comment