Monday, October 1, 2012

#fmsphotoaday September Week 4



If I only had one word to describe September it would be 'busy'!  Work was busy, our social calendar was full, and any down time at home was spent trying to complete a few projects before the cold sets in {& the baby arrives}.  But honestly, September was still a good month, regardless of how busy we were.  With a few more projects to complete and a few less social engagements, I'm hoping the next couple months slow down a little - but that may be hoping for too much :)



What word would you use to describe September?


+ Day 24 - 3 things {gifts from Mateya, my scarf swap partner}
+ Day 25 -  frame(s) {some of my favorites hanging up in our room}
+ Day 26 - near {me right now - a sweet gift from my supervisor for Charlotte!}
+ Day 27 - love/hate {love: my new Erin Condren iPhone case; hate: the cost that comes with a quality case}


+ Day 28 - a good thing {squeezing in one more BBQ of the summer}
+ Day 29 - errand(s) {a full day of them & what I have to show for it}
+ Day 30 - me, then {still hard to believe we'll have a little one in just a couple months}



If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment