Thursday, October 11, 2012

30 Weeks!


How Far Along: 30 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a head of lettuce {18 in, 3.2 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: Prior to getting pregnant, I picked up a few basic tees in short sleeved & long sleeved, so I've basically only been utilizing the short sleeves up until now, so it's nice to have a few more tops to put into rotation now that the weather is cooling off.

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Lots of kicks and hanging out on my right side.  At our appointment this week, we were told she is butt down, so I'm wondering if there will be any major movement in the next couple weeks if she decides to flip...

Sleep: No changes --- I'm pretty tired in the evenings, so I'm finding myself falling asleep on the couch around 8pm and then moving myself to bed around 9pm and sleeping through the night.

What I miss: Being able to move like I used to.  Whether it's carrying something or just trying to put on my pants, every task feels like it takes twice as much energy as before.

Cravings: Thinking back, I really only recall craving one thing early on in my pregnancy and that was bagels + cream cheese.  Since then, it's just been about what food we have available.  I do find that I need to eat more often, so I'm carrying little snacks around with me wherever I go.

Other crazy symptoms: Lately, I've been feeling my stomach tense up on one side {usually the right} and I think it might be because she's hanging out on that side.  Some people have said that maybe it's braxton hicks, but I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that :)

Best Moment this week: We got to see our little girl in 3D!  This isn't the first time, but it was still amazing!  We also got word that my fluid levels have returned to the normal level, which was a big relief {they had been teetering at the higher end of normal for the last month or two}.

No comments:

Post a Comment