Monday, October 22, 2012

#fmsphotoaday October Week 3







This month has been about getting things done.  I've had a mental list going for a couple months now and it finally feels like I'm able to cross things off of it.  And that couldn't come at a better time seeing as now that we've hit the "2 months* until baby" mark, time appears to be flying by!  Let's hope the rest of the month {& year} continues to be as productive...

* The 2 month mark is until my due date, but I've been told we'll probably meet her before.


+ Day 15 - dinnertime {simple, yet delicious}
+ Day 16 - something I wrote {meal ideas for the week}
+ Day 17 - fruit {some of the best apples I've ever tasted}


+ Day 18 - made me smile today {looking at this sweet girl's 3D picture}
+ Day 19 - letters
+ Day 20 - 4 o'clock {snack break while shopping with my mom}
+ Day 21 - calm {writing thank you's in the nursery}

If you'd like to follow along daily on Instagram, check out my feed here!

No comments:

Post a Comment