Wednesday, October 31, 2012

33 Weeks!


How Far Along: 33 Weeks!

Size of Baby: a pineapple {19 to 22 in, 4.9 lbs} according to What To Expect.

Maternity Clothes: I think I've finally found my groove.  It's nice to have a couple pairs of jeans to rotate through, a handful of tops that fit just right, and some dresses to throw in when I feel like dressing up.  And I'm really enjoying the limited selection each morning because it's saving me time trying to decide what to wear.

Gender: a sweet baby GIRL!

Movement: Feels like a little less this week, maybe because she's running out of room, but I feel like I may be feeling some hiccups.

Sleep: I think my sleep may be getting worse as the weeks go by... one night last week, I woke up to take the dog out around 2am and couldn't fall back asleep, so I got up and went downstairs so as to not disturb Sam and fell asleep for a few more hours on the couch, but still felt pretty sleep deprived.  I'm really hoping that night last week was just a fluke {wishful thinking, maybe?}.

What I miss: Still getting over last week's hopeless feeling, but also missing my appetite some this week.  We're running out of room in there...

Cravings: Nothing... just eating whenever I'm hungry.

Other crazy symptoms: With each day, my skin is stretching more & more and boy, does that make for an itchy stomach.  I've got lotion that I'm using daily, but sometimes I just can't help but itch.

Best Moment this week: Last weekend might have been one of the last "quiet weekends at home" before baby, so I enjoyed it by lighting some candles and plowing through 2 books.  It was both relaxing and comforting to just cozy up at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment