Friday, March 27, 2009

Another trip to Bend...


Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing familar faces, but the time it takes to get to Bend (especially for such short trips) just wears me out. 2 1/2 to 3 hours of curvy roads and occasional bad weather is not my cup of tea. But the reason for the trips is reason enough to make the trek over there.

This weekend's reason happens to be a wedding. And for those who know me, I can't pass up a good wedding. =) And as usual, my trip will be pretty packed with events because when I go to Bend, I feel like I have to get a lot done/spend times with those I love. The itenerary is as follows:

Saturday -

7:30-8:00am Leave Sam & the pups.

10:30ish Arrive in Bend.

11:00am Attend a spa day for an organization my mom helps with.

1:00pm Have Jamba Juice with Michelle & Kaity (hopefully) .

4:00pm Get ready for said-reason-of-trip-to-Bend, the wedding.

5:30pm Attend wedding.

9:00-10:00pm Go to bed.

Sunday -

8:30-9:00am Wake up & go to breakfast with mom & brother (hopefully) .

10:30am Get on the road again to go home.

Like I said, lots to do!

Not to mention that I have a house that needs to be cleaned up after, so tonight I'll try to cover laundry & vaccuming so that I won't have to worry about that on Sunday when I get home.

Pray for a safe trip to & from Bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment