Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Wish List*

*Name change from Wednesday Wants to Wednesday Wish List because "Wants" sounds very spoiled, "I get what I want" to me and I'd rather have these posts be about things I find & enjoy.

With the weather having a hard time making up it's mind (snow, sun, rain, hail, & repeat) , my wardrobe has been mainly about layering. And beginning this year, I've jumped on the scarf train and am loving it.

source: Forever 21

Most of my scarfs are the actual "keep yourself warm" knitted scarfs, but I have acquired a few fashion scarfs this year too. They are a quick accessory and can brighten up a gloomy day and basic outfit. Not to mention they do a nice job of warming you up. You can find these accessories almost any where, just depends how much you want to spend on them. Forever 21 has a wide array of beautiful scarfs. And most of them are under $10, which in this economy is always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment