Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

I have always been a fan of jeans. Especially through college, jeans were my go-to item. When I graduated, I still wanted to wear my go-to item, but sadly had to make the change to the dress pants. After being in the working world for almost 2 years, I have built a more professional work attire, while still keeping a few items (i.e. jeans) for the weekends, days off & casual Fridays. I love these Levi's Arcuate Trouser Flare 515 Jeans! So many good things about them: (1) The color is good for both casual wear & can be dressed up if needed. (2) They are only $30!!! (3) The brand name is one that can be trusted, as it has been loyal to the jean area for decades. (4) And lastly -- it comes in petites! A must for someone under 5'4" who doesn't wear the tallest shoes or doesn't want to trip on their pants every time they take a step.


I'll take a good fitting pair of jeans any day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment