Thursday, March 19, 2009

Michelle & LBH

This is Michelle. That baby bump is the home of Little Boy Heater (no name has been decided, so this is how I refer to him) . As I've said in a previous post, Michelle and I worked together while I was living in Bend with my mom & planning the wedding. She even threw me a bridal shower after only knowing me 6 months. Needless to say, she's a wonderful person. And now it's her time to be showered, especially since LBH (Little Boy Heater) is due to make his appearance in just over a month.

Michelle made it clear that she wanted to be a part of her shower planning and knew pretty much exactly what she wanted, so I've offered my services to help in any way I could (from 3 hours away) .

The shower is this weekend (Saturday) and I've been watching the weather like a crazy person -- checking the Pass Cams every hour and praying for no snow. As of right now (Thursday night) , I'm deciding to brave the weather and head over to Bend after work tomorrow night. I'll spend the night with my mom & then help Michelle at the shower on Saturday. Then I'll head back over the mountain after the shower and be home before dark (hopefully) . Although it will be a quick trip, I want to be there to "shower" Michelle & James and I already know it will be worth it.

I'll do a follow-up post after I get home with pictures & details. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you made it, friend! It was great!!!! You are a great friend and an amazing support. Thanks for the favors, the chocolates, the banner, your presence and presents, and the pics to come! Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete