Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baby Shower

Today was Michelle's baby shower and it was a full house!
There were decorations.
Lots of finger foods.
And my favorite -- cupcakes! They were both delicious and very cute!
Here is the mommy-to-be (in the middle). On the left is Kaity (also pregnant). All 3 of us worked together at Mid Oregon Credit Union.
Both mommies-to-be!
Michelle is due at the end of April & Kaity is due at the end of May.
This is the daddy-to-be, James, and their friend's baby, Jude.
And lastly I'll leave you with a few pictures of Little Boy Heater's nursery. It's all ready & waiting for his arrival. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post - love the pics, well not the ones of me (of course)! Oh well, what can I do. It was fun and I appreciate all of your help!!! = )

    ReplyDelete