Friday, March 20, 2009

Buster is Famous!

Well, kind of. =)

Lately I've become very interested in reading blogs. I came across one that I instantly clicked with on a few levels, one being her adorable pug, Milo. Leaving and Loving on a Jetplane is a newlywed & has a pug -- just like me! And a few weeks ago, Mrs. Jetplane started a contest called Pugapalooza, that would feature a new pug each week (for 5 weeks) and then the winner would be voted on by her readers. Well I sent in Buster's pictures a couple weeks ago and to my surprise, he was picked as the final finalist today. Click here to see her post.

Thank you Mrs. Jetplane for picking our Buster. And to my readers, I'll let you know when the voting goes up so you can cast your vote for your favorite pug!

No comments:

Post a Comment