Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

This week has been long and I am gladly welcoming the weekend with open arms. =)
Instead of going home tonight & hanging out with the husband, I'm traveling the hour north into Portland to visit this lovely girl pictured above. She just happens to be my college roommate & one of my best friends and since getting married (me) & traveling overseas (her), we haven't had a good old fashioned sleep over for a long time. She's housesitting for her sister, so we've got the house all to ourselves. Who knows exactly what's in store, but I believe we are going to try and catch a movie at McMenamin's Kennedy School - We loves some $3 movies!

As for Saturday & Sunday, hopefully I can get a lot of house cleaning/organizing done. I've had a few things brewing in my head that I want to get done, so we'll see how that goes. The rest of our weekends in March are already packed full of birthday parties, baby showers, & weddings, oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Kelly I said Hi!!!! And to you - yippee for March baby showers! I can't say thank you enough! = )

    ReplyDelete