Monday, March 16, 2009

March Birthday Girls!

In the course of about 5 days, these three women in my life all celebrated a birthday. Happy Birthday girls!

This weekend we celebrated one of the birthdays (but the other two were celebrated in our hearts =)) . A family birthday party for Momma Donna (as she calls herself) was held in Sandy on Sunday and it was lots of fun. We hung out and ate lots of food. I made Coconut Cupcakes and they were a hit! I'm eating one right after I get done with this post in fact.

Other than the birthday party, Sam and I had a nice, productive weekend. We got new tires for his car & got lots of groceries. We also spent some time with Charles & Kristi, which is always a good time!

Now on to a week of work and a possible trip to Bend coming up this weekend. The good friend on the right is having her first child & the baby shower is this weekend. The roads don't look good now, but maybe that will change before Friday (all my fingers & toes are crossed, Michelle!) .

1 comment:

  1. Coconut cupcakes?!? I need your recipe!!! And thanks for the birthday mention, very sweet! And the baby mention - you made it!!!! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete